 |
| Thursday, October 16, 2008 |
| i don't know. |
right now, i'm doing my homework. but it sucks. 30 more word maps to go (it has to have a denotation, connonation, antonym, synonym and a sentence about the word) & i have 30 done already. yeah, 60 words.
but anyways. i'm starting to hate mom even more. why?
she's not letting me see maria anymore. & she's not letting me participate in the mummers parade. which is just really ridiculous.
& her reasons were:
- maria's family uses her to sell candy for money for the Mummers. - maria's family put some ideas into my mind & made me want to get brown hair. - maria's evil to me and treats me like shit.
that's the main reasons. there are way more things that mom said about her and her family. which is really negative & offending.
so yeah i just really hate her.
another topic. yesterday i took the PSATS. which is like a practice test before the real SATS.
the math part was easy. but the writing part. oh boooy.
i think i did ok. i don't care though.
today my bestfraan kate got me gummy worms. I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU ♥
haha alright. that's my love for her :3 that's what happens when someone gets me gummy candy <3
karena kind of canceled plans with me. we don't know for sure yet. but it's probably not gonna happen anyways. and maria. well you know my mom, she doesn't let me see her. so i have no plans for HALLOWEEN. =(
this sucks.
haha today at P.E. i like, climbed onto the top of these monkey bars twice. at the franklin square we went to.
my arms are a little sore but it was pretty fun :P
oh my cellphone. it sucks soo much.
today the jump button like, got ripped off by the screen. & now it's loose and easy to fall off.
everything about my cell is so crappy. when the button thing was off; i couldn't type anything. it just like, did nothing.
and once i put the button back on. it's working fine.
dumb cellphone.
i've been bothering mom to get me a new cellphone =( this thing is like, almost 2 years old.
i'm not trying to make it so that i get a new cellphone every 1, 2 years but come on. this thing is all beat up & broken & missing pieces. and the screen has like, a crack in it too.
i want the SIDEKICK LX. in brown. yeh. i'll just wait for mom to get it.
blah.
okay well my school's starting to do the NHD thing. i think i wanna do Elvis Presley for my project =) because he's hot & awesome. seriously.



gosh, he's so handsome =) hahaha. i love himmm :P.
i think that'll wrap up everything. peaceee. =) |
posted by katiee; @ 4:51 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| |
|
|